Are you looking for an opportunity to influence and lead students on their academic journey? Bredin College is hiring Community Support Worker instructors to join our dynamic growing team.
Bredin College is a private career college that provides industry-responsive educational programming to individuals across Alberta. Using personalized and innovative approaches to addressing student needs, the team at Bredin College guides individuals through their academic journey while leveraging community partnerships to secure practicum experiences and possible employment opportunities upon graduation.
As a Community Support Worker Instructor, you will be responsible for providing quality instruction and facilitating student learning according to the prescribed curriculum. You will be responsible to facilitate weekdays during morning sessions between 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., afternoon sessions between 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., or evening classes between 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Priority will be given to instructor available to facilitate the morning sessions.
- Post-secondary education from a recognized Human Services or related program and a minimum of five years of field experience
- 3 years of related experience as an instructor/facilitator with a deep understanding of adult education principles
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize work, and meet deadlines with a high degree of personal initiative
- Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
- Ability to recognize individual learning styles and characteristics of learners and teach accordingly
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient using remote communication platforms such as Microsoft Teams
- Desire to engage and contribute to a fun, fast-paced, supportive environment
$27.00 - $30.00